Thursday, August 14, 2014

NAIL ART | Pirate with a golden tooth




Believe it or not, I never made a sailor manicure (I always wanted though). So, I started off with an anchor but in the process it turned out to be this pirate-sailor hybrid :D

I have no idea why I've painted those roses there, it's nothing to do with pirates nor sailors, but I wanted some color and I ended up painting roses :D Well, I think a parrot would've been a better fit :D Probably :D :D


Everything is handpainted with nail polishes and acrylic paint.
The gorgeous base color is Golden Rose Rich Color #52.

Btw. I love pirates and everything pirate related. Have you seen the serie called Black Sails? Loved it :)






How do you like this nail art?
And what about pirates? Are you a fan?

0 comments:

Post a Comment