Monday, August 11, 2014

SWATCH | Dance Legend - Lollypop



I'm in love with the Candy Flakes collection I would by them all if I could. I belive this collection was made for me, such gorgeous colors! Until I buy an other one flakie beauty here is the swatch of Lollypop.



I love all the colors from the Candy Flakes collection, but I ordered Lollypop first. I don’t know why, I don’t even like pink that much…Anyways, it’s a gorgeous flakie polish with sheer pink jelly base and orange/gold flakes. I used 3 coats, but my tips are still see-through. I really like it, because it have many faces, it looks totally different in certain lightning. It can be a hot pink see-through jelly, an orange-toned pink flakie or almost a foil effect pink. So it’s really amazing.












You can use it as a topcoat over dark and lighter pinks, reds, oranges and even plum. 


How do you like it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment