Monday, October 27, 2014

NAIL ART | Halloween Mix 'n' Match



Beside 4 Weeks of Halloween, I really wanted to make other Halloween themed nail arts, patterns that I was really loving last year. I saw eyeball, witch finger or vampire fang nail arts everywhere on the internet, and I loved them, but my time schedule was already full so I could never make them. But this year I planned a mix 'n' match nail art with my favorite patterns. As I said, I saw these patterns in a lot of nail art, but I couldn't tell who made it first, so I can't give a proper credit. Please, if you know who made these awesome patterns firs, write it down in the comment section!
For the skull I used an anatomical drawing as a guideline, and for the brain on my pinky I used a picture about a brain I've found on the internet.
Everything is handpainted with acrylic paint.






0 comments:

Post a Comment