Friday, November 07, 2014

NAIL ART | Fancy Fireplace



Weird title, I know, but this nail art reminds me of a fireplace. You know, a smoldering fire behind a wrought iron guard... Anyways, I'm in love with it. It's not a secret that I absolutely adore flakie nail polishes, I think they are unearthly and gorgeous and I really wanted to use my Dance Legend Lollypop which I haven't used in a while. I also wanted to wear dark blue nail polish this week, so I used Sally Hansen Thinking of Blue. So this is my base, for the stamping I used China Glaze - Passion and the first (and only) hungarian stamping plate Pet'la Plate. The plate called Wishes II.



I simply love how it turned out. The pink jelly base that DL Lollypop have colored the blue into blurple, the gorgeous orange/red flakes makes me looking my nails all day long, and there is the amazing gold pattern...so, I kind of proud of myself (even though the pattern is not perfect. I really have to work on my stamping skills :D).
I think it's a perfect combination for fall and winter. It's dark enough for my taste, but there is that warmth and bling in it, which makes it really playful.









2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I can't wait to try this with some of my flakies! Absolutely beautiful, and you're right, it DOES remind me of a cozy fireplace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I'm happy you like it and I could give you a little bit of inspiration :)

      Delete