Monday, March 23, 2015

NAIL ART | Funny Superhero Pop Art



I really like pop art, it's probably my fave art style. I always wanted to do a proper Andy Warhol inspired freehand nail art, and I still do, but...today I choosed an other fave pop art "genre" which is really popular in these days, which are these funny (or slightly erotic if I can say so :D) superhero pictures.
I've found the inspirational pictures at Google, just search for "superhero pop art" or "funny pop art" and you will find loads of them. I added some black hair for the lollipop lady to make her Wonder Woman.


Everything is handpainted with acrylic paint.
I kind of really satisfied how these turned out (although I could find a LOT of mistakes if I want, but I don't want this time :D). They are just so fun to look at :D







1 comment: