Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Femme Fatale Cosmetics | Art Of Witchcraft, In His House He Waits Dreaming, Moonlight Statues


I'm obsessed with Femme Fatale Cosmetics ever since I saw the first swatches of the Snow White collection. I think Femme Fatale makes the most unique, badass, edgy polishes nowadays. Their nail polishes are not pretty, the're not cute, but they are amazing and jaw dropping and I want them ALL!
I orderd these 3 from Color4Nails, which is an awesome webshop, this was my second time ordering from there and I can say nothing but good things, their customer service is fenomenal and the international shipping rates are really affordable. Sadly the Femme Fatale polishes go quickly out of stock (no wonder why...:) ), so these are no longer available there, but wait for the restock (hopefully there will be more). Now let's see which nail polishes did I bought.


Art Of Witchcraft (2 coats + topcoat)
It has a teal jelly base, with TONS of small silver holo glitters, small magenta glitters and magenta shimmer. I really love how this looks, teal and magenta is an awesome combo! It's a lot more holographic as it seems in my pics though!







In His House He Waits Dreaming (2-3 coats + topcoat)
Femme Fatale Cosmetics made me do it: I bought a BROWN nail polish. What I rarely do, I don't really like brown colour, but this one was so awesome and unbelievable that I just had to have it! The brown is actually a bit more warm toned than I was suspected from the swatches, and the shimmer in it is rather a medium green than a teal (the holo glitters are teal though!). I would suggest 3 coats with a good amount of topcoat, but if you have smaller nails you might can get away with 2 thicker coats. 








Moonlight Statues (2-3 coats + topcoat)
I thought that this will be a bit more cold toned purple, but it's actually a really unique color of dusty/mauvey/plummy pink jelly. It has bigger and smaller silver holo glitters, small teal holo glitters  and teal shimmer. Oh I love that teal shimmer! It actually can be seen on the nails, not only in the bottle! I used 2 coats then I went back here and there to add a little bit more where I needed.

I could't choose a favorite, I love all 3 of them for different reasons. They are my most unique pieces in my ever growing stash. So thank you Femme Fatale Cosmetics for being so awesome and innovative, we all need that in our life!






0 comments:

Post a Comment