Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Winter Berries

MAGYAR verzió                                                                                                                        Nothing to disclose

 I feel that I haven't done anything real nail art lately, and if I'm thinking it throug, I really haven't. Since my Christmas nail art I didn't used any of my detailing brushes nor my acrylic paints. So it was really time to sit down and paint something.
I wanted to do something snowy, because finally started to snow here, in Hungary. I really enjoy the snow, even if I have to shovel it :D I wasn't sure what to paint though, but when I saw THIS picture on Instagram, it was decided.


I choosed ILNP - Paper Route as my base, it's a perfect snowy background, and because it's not pure white, my painted on snow can still show. Everything was done freehand, with acrylic paint.
I really like how it turned out, it reminds me of those "typical" cherry blossom nail arts, but this is the winter version :D



2 comments: